Bowie-Dick Test Cards ( Pkg/120 cards)
Chemdye Bowie & Dick Test Chemical Indicator Green Cards are for testing the air removal efficiency of vacuum-assisted (Class B) steam sterilizers.
Chemdye Bowie & Dick Test Card should be used daily, after a sterilizer is installed or relocated, after a malfunction, sterilization process failures and any major repairs of the sterilizer.
Chemical indicator changes from purple to green when processed. A heterogeneous colour change, i.e the presence of purple colour, indicates the presence of an air pocket during the sterilization cycle, thus indicating sterilizer malfunction.
- Type 2 Chemical Indicator
- Initial Color: purple
- Final Color: green
- To be used with Cycles of 3.5 minutes at 134 °C or 4 minutes at 132 °C.
- Size: 89 mm x 48 mm x 0.33 mm
- Material: one-side-laminated cardboard.
- Cycle information can be recorded on the back of the card.
- NOTE: Air removal problems are shown as heterogeneous color change, i.e. the presence of purple color.
- 100 % Toxic Heavy Metal free.
- ISO 13485:2016/NS-EN ISO 13485:2016
- FDA 510(k) K200272
- Class 1
- 5 Year Shelf Life
- 120 Cards/Box