Tuttnauer Clean & Simple Ultrasonic Cleaner, 1 Gal
The Tuttnauer CSU1 Ultrasonic Cleaner uses sound waves to remove dirt from instruments and equipment. It has a 60 kHz frequency and a timer dial for cleaning cycles up to 60 minutes.
The Ultrasonic Tank can hold instruments or cassettes. It’s made of stainless steel and comes with a removable lid and basket. The Tuttnauer Ultrasonic Machines have vinyl-coated steel exteriors that are easy to clean.
The CSU1 Ultrasonic Machine is standard, while the CSU1H has a built-in heater for specific cleaning solution guidelines.
Tuttnauer Ultrasonic Cleaners are proudly made in the USA.
- Uses cavitation of water or cleaning solution to dislodge soil
- 60 kHz frequency for quiet, powerful damage free cleaning
- Less aggressive and damaging than other ultrasonics
- 1-gallon capacity
- Sized to fit loose instruments or 2 half-size cassettes
- Timer dial for 0 to 60 minutes per cycle
- Vinyl-coated steel exterior resists scratching
- Stainless steel tank
- Easy to clean
- Includes cover lid
- Heater Included
- Stainless Steel Basket Included
- Tank Capacity: 1 gallon (3.5 L)
- Inside Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.37″ x 5.37″ x 4″
- Outside Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.25″ x 6.5″ 8.5″